The Edible Book Festival is an annual event usually held on or around April 1, which is also known as Edible Book Day. The global event has been celebrated since 2000 in various parts of the world, where edible books are created, displayed, and small events are held. The creations are photographed, judged by a panel of judges, and then consumed. read more…
Registration is now open for “Seasons of Montana.” This is a curated show and open to entries of all mediums. We are looking for artwork that expresses, if not pushes the boundaries of the concept of “seasons.” The only requirement is that subjects be of Montana.
Applications and electronic copies of submissions are accepted until February 24, 2017. Notifications will be by February 27, 2017. Art work should be fully rendered and delivered to the Carle Gallery no later than March 6, 2017. Opening reception will be March 9, 2017.
For applications, please download from The Carle Gallery page here.
The alarming response to Russian meddling in American democracy, The Economist, December 11, 2016
Barack Obama promises retaliation against Russia over hacking during US election, The Guardian, December 16, 2016
Russia’s View of the Election Hacks: Denials, Amusement, Comeuppance, The New Yorker, December 20, 2016
Can U.S. election hack be traced to Russia? BBC, December 22, 2016
U.S. set to announce response to Russian hacking: sources, Fiscal Times, December 28, 2016
Russian Hacking in the U.S. Election, New York Times, (ongoing coverage)
Did Putin Direct Russian Hacking? And Other Big Questions, The Atlantic, January 6, 2017
- Paris Agreement, Council on Foreign Relations, December 12, 2015
- United Nations Climate Change Newsroom (ongoing coverage)
- A Reader’s Guide to the Paris Agreement, The Atlantic, December 16, 2015
- CAIT Climate Data Explorer, World Resources Institute (ongoing coverage)
- The Clean Energy Revolution, Council on Foreign Relations, May/June, 2016
- The Climate Change Inquisition, Heritage Foundation, October 24, 2016
- Environmental Policy Under Donald Trump, The Economist, November 15, 2016
- Hundreds of U.S. Businesses Urge Trump To Uphold Paris Climate Deal, NPR, November 17, 2016