CHART: How The New Version Of The Republican Tax Bill Would Affect You, NPR. December 15, 2017
Video: Claims about the GOP Tax Plan, FactCheck.org. December 8, 2017
Tax overhaul could mean major changes to your paycheck, CNN Money. December 11, 2017
Count the ways: How GOP tax plans would reward rich families, The Montana Standard. December 6, 2017
Trump Tax Cut Fallout: An Optimistic Take and a Pessimistic Take , The Stranger. December 4, 2017
Tax reform plan a ‘bid to make US inequality champion’, Al Jazeera. December 16, 2017
Final CTC Changes Don’t Alter Tax Bill Basics: 10 Million Working Family Children Get Little or Nothing, Center on Budget Policies and Priorities. December 15, 2017
Senator Tester on Net Neutrality for Montanans, November 28, 2017
What Is Net Neutrality?, ThousandEyes Blog. April 18, 2017
Title II is the key to net neutrality—so what is it?, The Daily Dot. May 20, 2014
FCC Fact Sheet: Restoring Internet Freedom Order, Federal Communications Commission. November 17, 2017
What FCC chair Ajit Pai gets wrong about net neutrality, The Washington Post. November 27, 2017
We fact-checked FCC Chair Ajit Pai’s net neutrality ‘facts’—and they’re almost all bulls**t , The Daily Dot. November 30, 2017
FCC explains why public support for net neutrality won’t stop repeal, Ars Technica. November 22, 2017
Net Neutrality Fight Likely to Move to Courts, Congress, Library Journal. December 5, 2017
If you want to see what America would be like if it ditched net neutrality, just look at Portugal, Business Insider. November 22, 2017
Net Neutrality and the Global Digital Divide, Electronic Frontier Foundation. July 24, 2014
Starting January 9 and running every Tuesday until February 13, our Loosely Knit Club has offered to teach kids 7-12 years old how to knit. They’ll meet from 3:30-4:30 on the third floor of BSBPL. All materials will be provided. Registration is required. Register here.
Violence Pyramid, CCASA. Retrieved November 20, 2017
This Is How Sexual Harassment Is Legally Defined in the U.S., How Stuff Works. November 20, 2017
Sex Crimes: Definitions and Penalties: Montana, RAINN. Retrieved November 20, 2017
What is Sexual Violence?, National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC). 2016. Retrieved November 20, 2017
Myths and Facts about Sexual Violence, Georgetown Law, Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Services. Retrieved November 20, 2017
The Truth About False Rape Accusations, Quartz. May 17, 2017
Americans agree sexual harassment is a problem. They just don’t always agree on what it is, USA Today. November 17, 2017
Trump and the ‘information cascade’ created a cultural reckoning, Financial Times. November 23, 2017
The Unexamined Brutality of the Male Libido, The New York Times. November 25, 2017
To Hell With the Witch-Hunt Debate, The Atlantic. November 22, 2017
- Hunger in Montana, Montana Food Bank Network. October 7, 2017.
- How to feed 800 million: The battle over the future of US food aid, ABC News. November 11, 2017.
- Wasted: How America Is Losing Up to 40 Percent of Its Food from Farm to Fork to Landfill, National Resources Defense Council. August 16, 2017.
- Household Food Security in the United States in 2016, Summary, USDA Economic Research Service. September 2017.
- U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines Used to Determine Financial Eligibility for Certain Federal Programs, US Department of Health and Human Services. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
- SNAP Boosts Retailers and Local Economies, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. August 29, 2017.
- SNAP: Frequently Asked Questions, SNAP To Health!. New America. Web. 24 October 2017.
- About WIC- WIC at a Glance, USDA Food and Nutrition Service. February 27, 2015.
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP), USDA Food and Nutrition Service. January 21, 2016.
- Sustainable Development Goals, Goal 2: Zero Hunger – Targets, United Nations Development Programme. January 2016.
Content contributed by Sarah Karbassi.