Registration is now open for “Seasons of Montana.” This is a curated show and open to entries of all mediums. We are looking for artwork that expresses, if not pushes the boundaries of the concept of “seasons.” The only requirement is that subjects be of Montana.
Applications and electronic copies of submissions are accepted until February 24, 2017. Notifications will be by February 27, 2017. Art work should be fully rendered and delivered to the Carle Gallery no later than March 6, 2017. Opening reception will be March 9, 2017.
For applications, please download from The Carle Gallery page here.
The alarming response to Russian meddling in American democracy, The Economist, December 11, 2016
Barack Obama promises retaliation against Russia over hacking during US election, The Guardian, December 16, 2016
Russia’s View of the Election Hacks: Denials, Amusement, Comeuppance, The New Yorker, December 20, 2016
Can U.S. election hack be traced to Russia? BBC, December 22, 2016
U.S. set to announce response to Russian hacking: sources, Fiscal Times, December 28, 2016
Russian Hacking in the U.S. Election, New York Times, (ongoing coverage)
Did Putin Direct Russian Hacking? And Other Big Questions, The Atlantic, January 6, 2017
- Paris Agreement, Council on Foreign Relations, December 12, 2015
- United Nations Climate Change Newsroom (ongoing coverage)
- A Reader’s Guide to the Paris Agreement, The Atlantic, December 16, 2015
- CAIT Climate Data Explorer, World Resources Institute (ongoing coverage)
- The Clean Energy Revolution, Council on Foreign Relations, May/June, 2016
- The Climate Change Inquisition, Heritage Foundation, October 24, 2016
- Environmental Policy Under Donald Trump, The Economist, November 15, 2016
- Hundreds of U.S. Businesses Urge Trump To Uphold Paris Climate Deal, NPR, November 17, 2016
- Life in the Native American Oil Protest Camps (in pictures), BBC News, September 2, 2016
- A Pipeline Fight and America’s Dark Past, The New Yorker, September 6, 2016
- The Legal Case for Blocking the Dakota Access Pipeline,The Atlantic, September 9, 2016
- Understanding the Controversy Behind the Dakota Access Pipeline, Smithsonian Magazine, September 14, 2016
- AFL-CIO Backs Dakota Access Pipeline and the “Family Supporting Jobs” It Provides, In These Times, September 17, 2016
- America Needs the Dakota Access Pipeline, Newsmax, September 19, 2016
- Dakota Access Pipeline and the Future of American Labor, Common Dreams, September 29, 2016
- Dakota Access Pipeline (ongoing coverage), Democracy Now!
- Repercussions of Dakota Access Pipeline Delay, Real Clear Energy, October 17, 2016
- Amnesty International USA to Monitor the North Dakota Pipeline Protests, Amnesty International, October 28, 2016